Wednesday, May 22, 2013

It's okay I ran today


  I had a difficult couple of days. Especially today when I found someone had decided to sabotage my only transportation by flattening my tires. I was feeling crappy about it, frustrated..maybe a little bitter. But then I decided to take back control: I fixed my tires then laced up my running shoes and went for a run. 
  As I ran the entire incident just disappeared from my mind. My feet guided me over to Bryan Park and I ran over the grass and just took in the sweetness of the day. I felt better. Better than better. GREAT!

People can't hurt you if you decide not to accept the hurt. I am going to keep doing what makes me happy, fulfilled and feeling good. Run. Best decision you will make all day!


Love. Whirled peas. No problem. I am not choosing to accept this negativity. I toss it to the winds and let it get swept away. The only person this is going to hurt is whoever chose to do this to me because they must be having an awful life to feel this angry. I deflect it like a mirror. I choose happiness. I choose to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment